Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seems like 4ever Finally!!!! An Update!!!!! lol

What Has Ya Boy been up too?? Let me fill you in!!

From the start of the summer I have been bustin ma ass of and just grinding hardd!!!

My daily schedule goes like this:
7:00 am Wake up
8-1pm- wrk valet
Rest /Eat (blog time lol)
Gym for 2-3 hrs
Swim
Eat- Chillz- Sleep-Repeat



I work @ MCV doing Valet as well as catering @ the Marriot Hotel. I am now trying to get a 3rd job @ VCU working with what I love to do sports and art! Trying to get a job that looks pretty on my resume'. :]


ON THE SIDE!!

I've been doing anything (well not jus ANYthing lol) to make some extra money.
Sold and Flipped Some Yeezys on Ebay for bout $560 made a good profit:]

I have also been doing tattoo designs and photoshoots for friends and such.

Here's a recent design one I did fo ma boy Ryan. He wanted a Lion and I came thru!


I did a photoshoot for ma boys Rauve and Nate. They're putting a mixtape together (* I'll prbly be on it) WATCH OUT FOR IT!!!!






I still love Photography!! Believe dat!!
We celebrated my neighbor Monesha's Bday :D





We celebrated my bday!!!


I DONT CUT DA CHEESE YEAAAA I CUT DAT CAKEE!!!

Bday pickups!! :D

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ma Versaces were being played out!!! Saw too many ppl wit em smh

1st Gshock I had in a while had one when I was a kid....lol

Best Believe Imma Post Frequently Now!!!! CHECK BACK EVERYDAY!!!! :] God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment